WWX2014 Speech : Cauê Waneck "Unity 3D on steroids"
The 4th International Haxe Conference WWX2014 organized by Silex Labs took place from 23th to 26th may 2014 in Paris.Here is the video of Cauê Wanech’s speech at WWX2014.
Lead developer at Comtacti
Cauê is a passionate Haxe developer, and is the primary contributor of the C# and Java targets for Haxe.
Cauê likes: Free Open Source Software, game programming, cross-platform abstractions and creating tools.
Cauê feels weird when he talks about himself in the third person.
Unity3D on steroids
Unity is without a doubt the best known 3D engine for indie game developers. When Cauê started working on Haxe/C#, his primary goal was to be able to use Haxe with Unity. This is now possible.
In this quick talk, it is shown an overview of how it is possible to use Haxe with Unity right now, and the current efforts being made to integrate Haxe as tightly as possible into Unity’s workflow. Also it will be shown a glimpse of what can be achieved when mixing macros with the Unity IDE.
Other WWX2014 Videos
- Péter Sipos “Senior dev & Tech lead at Prezi”
- Nicolas Cannasse “One year of Haxe”
- Thomas Fétiveau “Development workflow with Cocktail and NME”
- Bruno Garcia “Flambe”
- Hugh Sanderson “C++ Magic”
- Jean-Baptiste Richardet “What’s your favorite Haxe IDE?”
- Juraj Kirchheim “Tinkerbell - Haxe on Wings”
- [Justin Donaldson “Promhx
- Cross-platform Promises and Reactive Programming in Haxe”](https://www.silexlabs.org/?p=202971)
- Franco Ponticelli “Haxe for makers”
- Cauê Waneck “Unity3D on steroids”
- Todd Kulick “Shipping One Million Lines of Haxe to (Over) One Million Devices”
- Andreas Söderlund “DCI - How to get ahead in system architecture”
- Elliott Stoneham “Haxe as a compilation target for other languages”
- Alexandre Coulon
- Bastien Cantilhion de Lacouture
- Antonin Stephany
- Gregory Parodi