WWX2014 Speech : Bruno Garcia "Flambe"
The 4th International Haxe Conference WWX2014 organized by Silex Labs took place from 23th to 26th may 2014 in Paris.
Here is the video of Bruno Garcia’s speech at WWX2014.
Game Engineer, independent.
Bruno works on both the Haxe JS compiler and Flambe, a modern cross-platform game engine. He previously worked at Three Rings, SEGA, and Zynga.
Flambe and Haxe has seen rapid adoption at companies like Disney, Nickelodeon, Hasbro, and others. Learn about the history of the project, principles that has guided development, and a peek at the future of Flambe and broader Haxe adoption.
Other WWX2014 Videos
- Péter Sipos “Senior dev & Tech lead at Prezi”
- Nicolas Cannasse “One year of Haxe”
- Thomas Fétiveau “Development workflow with Cocktail and NME”
- Bruno Garcia “Flambe”
- Hugh Sanderson “C++ Magic”
- Jean-Baptiste Richardet “What’s your favorite Haxe IDE?”
- Juraj Kirchheim “Tinkerbell - Haxe on Wings”
- [Justin Donaldson “Promhx
- Cross-platform Promises and Reactive Programming in Haxe”](https://www.silexlabs.org/?p=202971)
- Franco Ponticelli “Haxe for makers”
- Cauê Waneck “Unity3D on steroids”
- Todd Kulick “Shipping One Million Lines of Haxe to (Over) One Million Devices”
- Andreas Söderlund “DCI - How to get ahead in system architecture”
- Elliott Stoneham “Haxe as a compilation target for other languages”
- Alexandre Coulon
- Bastien Cantilhion de Lacouture
- Nicolas Masson
- Antonin Stephany