Vector Graphics in the browser with Haxe
SVG is a powerful tool to draw anything in the browser from charts to infoviz.
Franco Ponticelli is an experienced developer and solution architect. An Architecture Graduate with specialization in Industrial Design, he performed many different activities in the Information Technology area from 3D Computer Graphics to hard – core software development. In his continual research for the perfect development environment, he found Haxe and fell in love.
He is a co-founder of ReportGrid Inc and you can reach him on his personal website.
- Here are the other videos of the wwx2012
- Selling Haxe to clients and developers
Haxe 3 and 4 – Plans for World Domination by Nicolas Cannasse
- [Haxe/Java and Haxe/C#: Practical examples and implementation details by Cauê Waneck
- Multiplatform productivity tool with Haxe by Peter Halacsy
- Getting pragmatic developers started with Haxe by Robert Bak
- [Haxe macros
- meta-programming done right by Juraj Kirchheim](https://www.silexlabs.org/135331/the-blog/haxe-macros-meta-programming-done-right/)
- Britzpetermann & Haxe by Nico Zimmermann