State of amfPHP
A lot has been done since the beginning of the year. Many thanks and hats off to those who have helped out!
- The beta of V2 reloaded is nearly ready.
What’s still to do to get to v2.
- finish the documentation
- start work on a more complete website. We have some ideas here, but it’s at a standstill
- reintegrate the service browser
- write more tests
- fix a few outstanding bugs, mostly in serialization/deserialization, as everything around it seems to be working smoothly
On the side, here are some projects that could be of interest
- the native PHP extension
- Eclipse/Flash Builder integration
- integration with your favourite PHP framework
- more plugins, especially third party
- writing a wikipedia page, an osflash page, etc.
If you feel like you could help, or a comment, or idea, please give us a shout!