A lot has been done since the beginning of the year. Many thanks and hats off to those who have helped out!
– The beta of V2 reloaded is nearly ready.
– We have a simple website up http://projects.silexlabs.org/?/amfphp
– the old website has been mirrored, for nostalgia about pizzas and for reference http://amfphp-v1.silexlabs.org/
– the documentation is clearly not finished, but it’s started http://community.silexlabs.org/amfphp/documentation/
What’s still to do to get to v2.
– finish the documentation
– start work on a more complete website. We have some ideas here, but it’s at a standstill
– reintegrate the service browser
– write more tests
– fix a few outstanding bugs, mostly in serialization/deserialization, as everything around it seems to be working smoothly
On the side, here are some projects that could be of interest
– the native PHP extension
– Eclipse/Flash Builder integration
– integration with your favourite PHP framework
– more plugins, especially third party
– writing a wikipedia page, an osflash page, etc.
If you feel like you could help, or a comment, or idea, please give us a shout!