Social Facebook frame Widget
The Like Box is a social plugin that enables Facebook Page owners to attract and gain Likes from their own website.
It works only with fan pages (no profil, no group possible).
The Like Box enables users to:
- See how many users already like this Page, and which of their friends like it too
- Read recent posts from the Page
- Like the Page with one click, without needing to visit the Page.
To use this plugin, you must first install it on your silex server and then activate it for your publication or for the entire server.
Add it to your publication by clicking on “add component” ; you will find the social facebook frame widget in the “Frame” list. Just select it and click on “import”.
To use the social facebook frame widget, you must create a fan page if you haven’t one.
To do so, connect to your facebook account. At the bottom of the page you will find “create a page” option. Click on it.
Select your category. Once your page created, go back to your facebook home account and click on your page’s name.
Copy / paste the URL of your facebook fan page in the “Facebook fanpage URL” parameter.
Note : you can put the fan page url of any facebook fan page even though it doesn’t belong to you.
- Facebook fanpage URL
Enter your facebook fan page’s URL.
- When all the boxes are checked you obtain something like this
- Show faces
- You can show/ hide your fans’s picture. When the box is not checked, you obtain something like this
- Show Stream
- You can show/ hide the latest news related to your fan page. When the box is not checked, you obtain something like this
- Show Header
- You can show/ hide the “Find us on facebook”. When the box is not checked, you obtain something like this
- Color Scheme
- You can choose your frame background’s color. Light corresponds to a white background (see previous screenshots) and dark to a black background
- Note : if you uncheck all the boxes, you will obtain this
- panel editor added