Pronounced “awesome”; awe6 is game inverted. An IoC template framework providing scalable, flexible and intuitive tools for the rapid development of quality games. Learn how stunning Flash games including “LEGO® Star Wars™ Ace Assault” were built with awe6 and how they can be deployed to any platform including mobile and HTML5.
Robert Fell – Associate at Hypersurge
Bio: Since co-founding UK agency « 4T2 » in 1998, Robert has recruited, trained and inspired cohesive teams around innovative, profitable and sustainable web technologies. Based in BC, Canada since 2006 Robert has led award winning agile project developments at “Hypersurge” for brands including LEGO, Disney and the BBC creating >.5 billion user experiences.
Read further to see the video…
Here are the other videos of the WWX :
– Haxe NME vs the World by Philippe Elsass
– First Contact : Selling Haxe to clients & developers by David Peek & Dominic De Lorenzo
– HXCPP – Haxe girt by C++ by Hugh Sanderson
– Haxe 3 and 4 – Plans for World Domination by Nicolas Cannasse
– Haxe/Java and Haxe/C#: Practical examples and implementation details by Cauê Waneck
– Cocktail v1.0 Sunrise, cross platform UIs with haXe by Alex Hoyau & Yannick Dominguez
– Vector Graphics in the browser with Haxe by Franco Ponticelli
– Multiplatform productivity tool with Haxe by Peter Halacsy
– Getting pragmatic developers started with Haxe by Robert Bak
– Haxe macros : meta-programming done right by Juraj Kirchheim
– Britzpetermann & Haxe by Nico Zimmermann
And here is an awe6 workshop in Paris and Amsterdam in june 2012.