Haxe NME vs the World !
What is NME ? What’s in it for you? Is it easy or hard to use, to extend? Does it have a future?
Discover the many faces of this powerful Haxe framework for cross-platform and devices game development.
Philippe is a freelance flash/js/haxe coder, technical director and trainer. Before that Philippe has led small and large, local and international, Flash and HTML productions, during 8 very long years in big French web agencies. He was seen more recently doing mobile work, using Titanium and NME for instance.
Philippe is also the co-founder of FlashDevelop project – and in particular, when you say “FlashDevelop code completion rocks” you’re making him a personal compliment.
Read further to see the video…
- Here are the other videos of the WWX
- AWE6 by Rob Fell
- [First Contact
- Selling Haxe to clients & developers by David Peek & Dominic De Lorenzo](https://www.silexlabs.org/133423/the-blog/first-contact-selling-haxe-to-clients-and-developers/)
- [HXCPP – Haxe girt by C++ by Hugh Sanderson
Haxe/Java and Haxe/C#: Practical examples and implementation details by Cauê Waneck
- Cocktail v1.0 Sunrise, cross platform UIs with haXe by Alex Hoyau & Yannick Dominguez
- [Vector Graphics in the browser with Haxe by Franco Ponticelli
- Getting pragmatic developers started with Haxe by Robert Bak
- [Haxe macros
- meta-programming done right by Juraj Kirchheim](https://www.silexlabs.org/135331/the-blog/haxe-macros-meta-programming-done-right/)[