A gentle introduction to Haxe macros, followed by a frantic exploration of all the power they unlock.
Juraj Kirchheim – Freelance Software Developer Back2Dos
After over half a decade of professional flash development and a life long personal pursuit to find “the perfect language”, Juraj finally found happiness with Haxe. He is an active member of the community and author of the Tinkerbell library.
Here are the other videos of the WWX :
– AWE6 by Rob Fell
– NME vs the World by Philippe Elsass
– First Contact : Selling Haxe to clients and developers
– HXCPP – Haxe girt by C++ by Hugh Sanderson
– Haxe 3 and 4 – Plans for World Domination by Nicolas Cannasse
– Haxe/Java and Haxe/C#: Practical examples and implementation details by Cauê Waneck
– Cocktail v1.0 Sunrise, cross platform UIs with Haxe by Alex Hoyau & Yannick Dominguez
– Vector Graphics in the browser with Haxe by Franco Ponticelli
– Multiplatform productivity tool with Haxe by Peter Halacsy
– Getting pragmatic developers started with Haxe by Robert Bak
– Britzpetermann & Haxe by Nico Zimmermann