17 February 2011
- This plugin is a grid displayed when logged, it snaps components to the nearest grid intersection. It adds two buttons in the veiwMenu, the first shows/hides the grid and the second one activates/desactivate the grid snap. You can setup the plugin in the manager with the following parameters
- grid step : the step of the grid, the size of the grid square increases with the step
- snap step : the zone of snap around the grid. The bigger it is, the farther a component can be from an intersection and still be snapped.
- grid color : the color of the grid. Might be useful to change based on you publication background color.
- grid alpha : the transparency of the grid, from 0 to 100.