Silex Webinar #2 eng
See this webinar on Silex
As you probably know, Silex is the only free website builder. Since 2009, designers, entrepreneurs, web developers use Silex to create professional showcase websites, starting from a blank page or on the basis of sample provided free templates.
Behind Silex, there’s a non profit organization, Silex Labs, that ensures Silex is still free, that it respects your privacy and web standards. On the other hand we use Silex to introduce beginners to the web business, Silex being a source of motivation and a tool to fight the digital divide.
In order to improve Silex we launch a crowdfunding campaign in April 2016.
- Make a website from a blank page
- Use CSS editor for text advanced styling and style multiple elements at once
- Collaboration with Dropbox, owncloud, github — switch to preprod and talk about the crowd funding
This webinar will be presented by Alex Hoyau aka Lexoyo.
He’s the cofounder and lead developer of Silex.
He’s also President of Silex Labs non profit organization dedicated to helping open source communities by sharing, sustaining and expanding free software.
Register fo free
This webinar will go live on Twitch and in English Tuesday April the 19th from 7:30 pm to 9pm GMT -4
We will send you the Twitch link a few hours before the beginning of the session.
The video of the first webinar will be online on our Youtube Channel.
- Video of the 1st webinar on Silex
- “Make a website without coding in less than 30 minutes”