With childish curiosity we break impassable ways. Always having a look to the left and to the right, crossing intersections to nowhere, we run against walls and try again. On this way we don’t see the obvious, make unusual decisions and there we find our inspiration. Together with a solid craft we always fulfill our demands to discover something special in every project and bring it to the user.
This, and when Haxe comes in.
Nico Zimmermann – Interactive Designer/Developer britzpetermann.com
Coming from the ancients of computer graphics on my VC20 and Amiga, I joined the multimedia industry in 2002. After years of staight multimedia productions, now is the time to focus on drama and the beauty of things. Beyond different sizes of rectangles I explore my digital martial arts on any kind of medium.
Here are the other videos of the WWX :
– AWE6 by Rob Fell
– NME vs the World by Philippe Elsass
– First Contact : Selling Haxe to clients and developers
– HXCPP – Haxe girt by C++ by Hugh Sanderson
– Haxe 3 and 4 – Plans for World Domination by Nicolas Cannasse
– Haxe/Java and Haxe/C#: Practical examples and implementation details by Cauê Waneck
– Cocktail v1.0 Sunrise, cross platform UIs with Haxe by Alex Hoyau & Yannick Dominguez
– Vector Graphics in the browser with Haxe by Franco Ponticelli
– Multiplatform productivity tool with Haxe by Peter Halacsy
– Getting pragmatic developers started with Haxe by Robert Bak
– Haxe macros : meta-programming done right by Juraj Kirchheim