– You have a technical question: Please post it at Stack Overflow with the tag Amfphp. Please include the following information:
- Your version of Amfphp.
- Information about you system: OS, PHP version, etc.
- If you’re not getting what you expect from the server, please use a packet sniffer, to show us what is going between your client and Amfphp. This is especially true if you’re getting a « Bad Version » error or a « Connection failed’ error.
- Please post in English.
- Consider posting a public url where people can take a look at what is going on.
- Try to be as clear as possible. The clearer you are, the better the answers will be!
- If we’ve helped you, we would appreciate your feedback.
Old forums are kept here for reference:
– you need to hire somebody. Contact us and we’ll get the word out! A comment here does the trick.
– If you’re in a hurry and are willing to pay, you can hire someone from the team to do it for you. You can reach Silex Labs by email at contact « at » silexlabs « dot » org.