Amfphp 2.2 Profiler is now available, hopefully you’ve recovered form your end of year celebrations, and now Silex Labs is proud to present the first Amfphp online event!
The idea here is to allow our users to:
- learn about the new features
- meet the team and the community behind the product
The plan is the following:
- A 10 minute presentation about Amfphp with a focus on the new features
- A question and answer session, limited to 10 minutes
- A training session to try the new features, for as long as necessary. You’ll need a running PHP server with Amfphp on it.
This is a first, so space is limited to 10 participants. So hurry if you want to be there!
To know at what time this is for you locally, have a look here.