A customized background color
The manager allows you to change the background color of your publication.
By default, dark-grey is the background color of a publication.
To change the original color, in the <Manage> section, after had selected a publication in the given list :
- Indicate the hexadecimal code of the wanted color in the field dedicate at this effect – field preceded by the <background color> indication. In theory, the hexadecimal color code is formalized as following :
- #XXXXXX – X can be as well as figures than letters.
- In Silex, the use of the # is not necessary.
- the hexadecimal color code for white color is : #FFFFFF ; in the manager, in the field dedicate at this effect, only FFFFFF is enough.
- One click on the colored square, right the field containing the hexadecimal code, opens a palette with a large color’s range. Only one click on one of those colors select it. Confirm by clicking on the <OK> button. Then save the properties changes.
- NB : if during the change of background color in the manager your publication is open, it would be necessary to update your browser’s page to display the new background color.
Look at :
- Change the background color
- Change the Flash Player version
- Change the publication’s favicon
- Define a default publication
- Define the display mode
- Define the publication’s resolution
- Rename the first layer
- Rename the publication’s title
To know more :