Note for HTML5-editor users: these instructions apply to you too, since it is based on Silex.
This documentation will let you understand SILEX installation, use and its features:
Table of content
- Installation / upgrade
- Text editor
- Actions and Accessors
- Customize your Silex
- Open Source
- First steps kit
Concept of this user guide
The goal of this online user guide is to help you setup and use the software regardless your technical background
This is not exhaustive and it is meant to evolve with the development. So please, when you consider that all or part of a page is missing or incorrect, please contribute by leaving comments.
The help pages are split into several parts. Besides the title, content and examples, you will find different sections at the bottom of the pages:
• See also: you can find the pages in this section related to the current page.
• Read more: this link refer to definitions, tutorials, tips & tricks and glossaries to understand the terms used.
• Go further: This link digs you inside the topic of the current.
To become an active member of the community, takes a few minutes per day! Any user can be a contributor, Please send your contribution details to someone in the community by mail or on the forums. You will be asked for a link to a Silex Contribution along with the documentation, you can specify an item is « updated », « incomplete » or « waiting for validation ».
• Incomplete: it may lack the content or illustrations
• Obsolete: the software has changed or the original documentation (in the source language) has been amended
• Waiting for validation
In the field « version », you indicate from which version this update is linked.
Enjoy your visit!
Note: Please define all element used in your contribution work either these are animation, images, videos OFA components, Frames. What ever you used please specify its details along with its copyright issue if they have….