This page is about sharing a plugin, a theme, or any element which you have created, with the community of Silex, of amfPHP, or of one of the other projects of Silex Labs.
The exchange platform is made for this purpose, and it is based on wordpress and the Exchange Platform plugin. The items shared here can be accessed online or from within software, e.g. Silex manager. Each project has its own category, like Silex exchange, and amfPHP exchange.
So, here is how to share your creations with Silex Labs community, and doing so, you leave right to Silex Labs and accept to release it as creative commons.
Silex Labs Membership
To participate you must be registered :
- Choose: “Register” on the sidebar of the platform or use an existing google/yahoo/twitter… account
- Fill in login, name and email
- Confirm your registration by following the instructions you receive by e-mail
Create a new item on silexlabs.org exchange platform
To share an element, you need to create an article to add it and give us a description as follows :
- go here http://www.silexlabs.org/wp-admin/
- In the “Post” menu in the side bar, choose “Add new”
- Add a title
- Select the Category corresponding to what you share
- add Tags for the tips (on the right of the article)
- add a thumbnail for your item by clicking “Set featured image” in the “Featured image” menu at the bottom right
In the body of the article, your description must give at least :
- A description of the item you share
- how to use this element
- the licence (use creative commons by default)
- about you…
Upload an item for Silex or amfPHP auto install
Upload your item to our server using the form called “Echange platform” at the top right of your article.
- in the “Exchange Platform” form, on the top right
- choose the project which you target and the version of the project for which you have tested your item
- the version of your item, change the version each time you upload a new zip file (users will be notified)
- click “choose file” and choose a zip file containing your item
Submit the item for review
Click on “Submit” or “Publish” (on the right) to finish the process
Then we will review your item and validate it.