Since the announcement of an abstraction layer last year, we have released the first version of this haXe library, and we have a better understanding of where we want to go. We will enjoy talking about our goals, strategy and progress.
Alexandre Hoyau – CoFounder, CTO Intermedia Paris
Co-founder of Silex with Pol Goasdoué, Alex Hoyau has a successful career in the field of Web Applications, as an Open Source developer, CTO and entrepreneur.
Yannick Dominguez – Web Application Developer Intermedia Paris
As Web application developer, Yannick co-founded the intermedia company and is the main contributor to the Cocktail library.
Here are the other videos of the WWX :
- AWE6 by Rob Fell
- NME vs the World by Philippe Elsass
- First Contact : Selling Haxe to clients and developers
- HXCPP – Haxe girt by C++ by Hugh Sanderson
- Haxe 3 and 4 – Plans for World Domination by Nicolas Cannasse
- Haxe/Java and Haxe/C#: Practical examples and implementation details by Cauê Waneck
- Vector Graphics in the browser with Haxe by Franco Ponticelli
- Multiplatform productivity tool with Haxe by Peter Halacsy
- Getting pragmatic developers started with Haxe by Robert Bak
- Haxe macros : meta-programming done right by Juraj Kirchheim
- Britzpetermann & Haxe by Nico Zimmermann